The Saskatchewan Synod is funded entirely by donations from faith communities and individuals.
Donations to Synod (benevolence) from congregations
The synod is supported chiefly by little and middle sized and large congregations passing a plate during their gatherings, and sending a voluntary percentage or a set amount forward to our Synod for the cooperative work that no single congregation could take on by themselves.
Congregations can submit their donations to Synod office:
- by mail: Send Cheques to Saskatchewan Synod, 114 Seminary Cr., Saskatoon, Sask S7N 0X3
- by PAR: congregations can sign up for Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR).
Donations to Synod from individuals or organizations
Individuals or organizations can send donations directly to Synod office:
- by mail: send cheques to Saskatchewan Synod, 114 Seminary Cr., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7N0X3. Be sure to include your name and postal address so that you can receive an income tax receipt.
- by PAR: individuals and organizations can sign up for Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR).
- online: donate online through the secure web site at Canada Helps.org.